Popular posts from this blog
Inspiring Stop Animation
I really like this Time Lapse Video because I like how the creator of this film shot from different angles and made me feel like the say was actually moving and changing. The editing was on point and I really like time lapse videos, so I think I will try something with time lapse in my film. I really liked how they formed the sand and snow man during different seasons. The sand/snow man was finding a bottle of what he collected after each season and wearing it for the season that the sand/snow thing was previously in. They used stop edits and stop motion to create this affect as the objects were moving. I loved this video because they used desserts as workers that were building a city and transportation out of sugar blocks. This video is called sweet dreams and I think the video really portrayed that through it's animations. They used techniques like stop motion and stop edit to show different scenes. This video replicates sweet dreams because they are sweet baker...
Project 13 - Utopia/Distopia Pre-work
Pre-work: What is Utopia? Utopia is an idealistic situation, where everything follows a plan, almost like a perfect society. What is Dystopia? Dystopia is a place that is a place or imagined state that is very bad and typically one that is undesirable or frightening. Title of Film or Video: Ways it showed a UTOPIA Ways it showed DYSTOPIA Here's the Plan There was a perfect schedule that the fox's created and said they would follow. At the beginning, everything was very happy because the design was very colorful. However, the plan does not go as plan, which portrays a dystopian mood. When the plan failed, the color of the setting was very dark and gloomy. Hunger Games Utopia is portrayed when Katniss and Pita arrive in the city that presents a utopia feeling. The city is very clean and has many tall buildings that are more advanced in technology. People living in the utopia part of society all expressed happiness through there actions and facial expressions. ...










Comments
Post a Comment